This blog was originally created after we moved away from family & friends to keep them posted... then I was convinced to sign on to Facebook: ) However there's still some of my friends & relatives not on FB so I thought I'd go back to this route to blog our current journey for them to follow... along with many strangers to whom I hope this will help.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Swimming Lessons


Monday (Sept 12th) was my first day of swimming lessons! I'm in the Star Fish class, 4mth of age to 18mths. There is a total of 11 students. Our first day, each student pretended they were a fish and swam around the circle introducing each other. We also floated on our tummy (didn't have face in the water) and back.
Wednesday (Sept 14th) - TODAY I WENT DOWN THE WATER SLIDE & PUT MY FACE IN THE WATER!!! The waterslide was long and went in lots of circles, I had fun! In the big pool, we sang a song, "RowRowRow your boat gently down the stream, HA HA fooled you, I'm a Submarine" and then we dunked ourselves all the way under water! I wasn't even mad at my mommy for doing it!!
Wednesday (Oct 5th) - Today was my last day of swimming lessons. I passed! Grandma & Grandpa Zacharias came to visit us for a few days so they saw me on Monday in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment