This blog was originally created after we moved away from family & friends to keep them posted... then I was convinced to sign on to Facebook: ) However there's still some of my friends & relatives not on FB so I thought I'd go back to this route to blog our current journey for them to follow... along with many strangers to whom I hope this will help.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Christmas at Walls

We were going to fly to Manitoba but the flights were sold out so we ended up driving. We left on the 21st and drove through the night. My 2 front top teeth were starting to cut through so I had some bad days dealing with teething while in Manitoba. A few days before we drove back home, I started to get a cold.















A Family Photo...
My cousin Ashley prepared a play for all the kids act in, The Christmas Story...I was baby Jesus.
Here's me and my cousins watching Baby Einstein...

No comments:

Post a Comment