This blog was originally created after we moved away from family & friends to keep them posted... then I was convinced to sign on to Facebook: ) However there's still some of my friends & relatives not on FB so I thought I'd go back to this route to blog our current journey for them to follow... along with many strangers to whom I hope this will help.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

May

May was an awesome Month. 'Uncle' Kevin, 'Auntie' Helen & Logan came out from B.C to visit us. Logan & I had fun playing. From the picture below you can tell our Mommies went shopping together:)

Grandma & Grandpa Zacharias came out for a few days in the middle of the month. Towards the end of the month Uncle Wes had to come out to Calgary for work so Auntie Nancy came too! Then we got busy moving into our new house...


No comments:

Post a Comment