This blog was originally created after we moved away from family & friends to keep them posted... then I was convinced to sign on to Facebook: ) However there's still some of my friends & relatives not on FB so I thought I'd go back to this route to blog our current journey for them to follow... along with many strangers to whom I hope this will help.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Manitoba

While Mommy & Me were in Manitoba, I had a febrile seizure. It's a type of seizure you get when you have a high temperature from your body trying to fight off an infection...in my case it was an ear infection. I'm all better now! After I was released from the hospital, I had a 'rash'
from the meds I was on...i found out i'm allergic to penicillin!



















At Millers Camp ground where Grandma & Grandpa Zacharias were camping for the week.

Enjoying my time at Grandma & Grandpa Walls







No comments:

Post a Comment