This blog was originally created after we moved away from family & friends to keep them posted... then I was convinced to sign on to Facebook: ) However there's still some of my friends & relatives not on FB so I thought I'd go back to this route to blog our current journey for them to follow... along with many strangers to whom I hope this will help.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Fun with Family

August 22/23rd - My Auntie Amanda, Auntie Judy and my cousins Owen, Carter & Hannah drove all the way to Airdrie from Portage, Mb. I had so much fun with them. We played a lot with my toys, we went to the splash park and one day we went to a big movie theatre and watched a cartoon - Over The Hedge. It was my first time in a theatre. I sat nice and watched the whole movie.




I loved sitting at the big kids table!

No comments:

Post a Comment